Region: North America
Date: May 7, 2017
Time: 10:30 am
Format: 16 Team, Single Elimination tournament
Game Type: Summoners Rift
Prize Pool: $800*
The tournament format will be a 16 team Single-Elimination tournament. Everyone is required to have an Anirevo Play ticket along with tournament registration fee.
- Format: Teams of 5 (5v5)
- Map: Summoner’s Rift
- Draft Mode: Standard Tournament Draft
- Length: No time limit, the game must be played until there is a winning team
- Winner: The winner shall be the team that first destroys the enemy’s nexus or the opposing team surrenders
- Series Format: Teams will compete in a best of 1 single elimination tournament with the finals consisting of a best of 3 series.
- Limitations: Games will be played on the most recent patch with all available items and champions.
- Picks/Bans: Each game will have 6 bans available, 3 for each team. The time limit for picks and bans will be standard. To pick which team gets to ban first, the team captains will do a coin toss and the winner will get to choose the side for their team.
- Bans: 1-1-1-1-1-1
- Picks: 1-2-2-2-2-1
- The winner from each Semifinals match play in Finals, the winner of Finals is awarded 1st place and the loser is awarded 2nd. The two losers of the Semifinals matches then play against each other – the winner of that match is awarded 3rd place, and the loser is awarded 4th place.
- To qualify for each match, all 5 members of the team must be present at the venue and ready to play.
- Teams that do not have all 5 members ready within 10 minutes of the starting time forfeit the match.
- In the case where a team needs to pause the game, sufficient reason should be reported to the tournament admins right away.
- Teams are not allowed to restart/remake a game without the approval of a tournament admin
- Every team must have a designated team leader. The team leaders will be responsible for communicating with each other and setting up the match.
- After each game is completed, both team leaders are required to report the score to the tournament admins. Leaders will be required to screenshot the final scoreboard.
- Substitute players can only be used with known reasons under the approval of the tournament admins.Teams are allowed ONE substitute player for a single role whom they must declare during the signup process.
- Any teams found colluding a match will be disqualified from the tournament and will not receive any prizing.
- Tournament administrators reserve the right to make the final decision regarding any issues not stated above.
Prize Pool: $800, assuming full tournament participation
1st Place: 60%
2nd Place: 30%
3rd Place: 10%
*Assuming full particiation